Why Is Small Business Company Profile Necessary?
Many small businesses are not well recognized in the area they serve and lack the budget for serious advertising. One inexpensive marketing tool that you can use to introduce your business to potential customers is the company profile. Your company profile assists in creating the type of business image you want to portray while helping to establish your credentials in the field. You can use a company profile to attract new customers, employees or even potential investors. A company profile might be included on your own website, be posted on various social media platforms, used in brochures and handouts or included in a press release. A company profile for small business users can be aimed at a general audience or target a particular group. For a small business without a big advertising budget, the company profile is a marketing tool that should definitely not be overlooked or discounted.
Creating a Company Profile for Small Business Marketing and Growth
There is not set standard for how to write a company profile. Content, writing style and tone, and structure will vary depending on the intended purpose, audience and where it will be used. In general full company profiles are found in places like business plans, loan applications and annual reports. They are generally the longest and most detailed versions of a business’s profile. The profile that is most likely to be seen by potential customers is the more condensed version that a business includes on its own website. A typical structure of these company profiles will be similar to that shown here:
- Company history with some background information such as when the company was started, geography served, types of products or services provided and who forms your customer base. Mention any notable accomplishment or milestones reached and major obstacles overcome.
- Elaborate on your service or products provided.
- Discuss any notable achievements, awards received related to your business or special recognition.
- If applicable provide any special certifications, qualifications or license information needed for your business.
- Mission statement about why the company was brought into existence and its main goals.
Company profiles should engage the reader and hold their interest. Avoid technical jargon and provide content that is easy to read and understand. Include SEO keywords if the profile is posted online and if you have specific target audiences include information of interest to them. The following five company profiles that are on the websites of different small businesses:
If you are unsure how to write an effective company profile or don’t have time, you can see a company profile sample and later our company can handle the job for you.
Create an Effective Company Profile Using Our Service
Company profile writing is our speciality and is something we excel in. The team of company profile writers we have assembled are among the best, if not the best in the industry. They write profiles for any kind of business whether it’s logistics or trading company profile. Every writer we use is skilled and has extensive experience working with company profiles. They know how to target the audience you want and the most effective way to present your business information to achieve the results you want. Every company profile we provide is custom tailored to fit a specific business and designed with a specific goal in mind. All profiles receive a final proofreading before delivery to ensure customers have an error-free company profile that is original, well written and effective in helping to promote their business.
Great Company Profiles with Outstanding Support
It is one thing to declare the quality of your product, but quite another to back that declaration up. We back up our company profiles and provide additional benefits to ensure a smooth and stress-free process. Benefits we provide include:
- Complete customer satisfaction guarantee for every company profile we write. On time delivery is also guaranteed.
- Affordable rates. The best quality should be available to everybody and not just those with big budgets.
- Complete customer confidentiality always assured.
- Courteous and helpful customer support available 24/7 to address any questions and concerns.