Twitter Profile for Company Use
You’re probably familiar with Twitter as a personal platform, where ordinary folks and celebrities alike come together to post pictures of their food, snark about television, and perform short-form social activism. There is always a lot going on when you’re on Twitter. But did you know that it can be used for professional profiles as well? It’s easy – if you know how to do it. If you don’t, well, that’s why we’ve put together a guide for you. We also have a guide on how to create a company profile on LinkedIn, that you might want to check out as well.
Why Create Twitter Company Profile
Twitter is a great platform for reaching a new audience. It’s particularly popular with younger people, like most social media, so if you need to reach the youth audience, creating a twitter is a great way to go about it. It’s also a fun way to give updates in concise form. You’ll learn how to create quick, information-rich status updates that will let everyone interested in your company know what’s going on. You can even embed your Twitter feed in your website, so you can use Twitter exclusively for updates!
Create an amazing restaurant company profile together with our writers!
How to Create a Company Profile on Twitter
If you’ve never used Twitter before, you might need a bit of help in getting your company profile done with. Plus, the business account type is a little bit different from the personal account type. Check out this guide and create a great business Twitter.
- Create an @ username: This username, called your “handle”, is unique and lets people identify you. You also can’t change it, so be careful to choose something that represents your brand. Note: there is a 15-character limit to your handle.
- Choose your name: Your name will appear at the top of your username. It doesn’t have to be unique, so you can just use your business’s name if you like.
- Pick a profile photo: This will be your icon in every Tweet you post! It should visually represent your brand and should look good in a small space. Standard image size is 400×400.
- Get a header image: Pick something that represents your business or what’s going on with your company. You can change this easily, so feel free to choose something topical. The recommended size is 1500×1500.
- Write your bio: This 160-character bio should contain the most relevant information about your business and products. Keep it snappy. This can take several drafts, so give yourself time.
- Pinned tweet: You can “pin” a tweet to the top of your profile so that it’s always there until you remove it. You can use this to highlight the latest news or products so that your followers can’t miss it! To use, access the “more” options on the tweet you want to pin and then select “pin to your profile page”.
Get an Amazing Twitter Company Profile
There’s no question that a Twitter profile can help boost your success, particularly among the younger crowd. You know the basic steps to get a Twitter account for a company now. It’ll be easy for you to fulfill the nuts and bolts. But if you’re too busy, not interested in learning to be tech-savvy, or just need help with the formatting, don’t worry. Our trained Twitter experts are familiar with the conventions of social media and can help make you look great. Don’t wait until you’re floundering to ask for help. Reach out now and get the best service available.