The Trials of Facebook Profiles
Ah, Facebook. Ubiquitous in the world today, it offers unique opportunities to connect, but also unique challenges. If you’re tech-savvy, you might be visiting regularly. If you’re not, it could be the bane of your professional life. No matter which is the case, it’s true that your business really ought to have a Facebook. If you feel that you will struggle with this, let us help you with a guide. We’ve also put up a guide on how to create a company profile on Twitter, so have a look.
Why Have Facebook Company Profile
Facebook is a great multipurpose platform that you can use for keeping your fans up to date. You can easily post pictures, updates, and ask questions. Facebook’s powerful number of options and great networking features make it a very useful tool for reaching people. Furthermore, there are increasing numbers of all age groups on Facebook. No matter your target audience, Facebook can probably make your brand more recognizable and make you look more approachable. It’s a great place to make connections and show that you’re hooked into the modern day social media infrastructure. For mixing up-to-dateness with respectable infrastructure, there’s nothing like Facebook.
Create a stunning advertising agency company profile along with our writers!
Create Company Facebook Profile
So, if you’re convinced of the value of Facebook, all that’s left to do is create a profile. However, you may not be so familiar with the platform. If not, we’ve put together a step by step list of instructions. If you already know, there may be business steps you’re unfamiliar with, so browsing through this list can still probably help you out.
- Create a page: Do this from the “my account” page; there will be an arrow on the top right-hand corner that will include a “create page” option once you see it. If you do not have a personal account, you will have to take a moment to make one. It is all right to leave your personal account relatively bare, as it won’t be linked from your business page.
- Choose a business category: The categories from which you can select are as follows: Local Business or Place; Company, Organisation or Institution; Brand or Product; Artist, Band or Public Figure; Entertainment; and Cause or Community. Choose whichever one fits your business best.
- Choose an industry specific category: Once you’ve picked a business category, you’ll have to choose a subcategory specific to that category. Go with whatever one seems most suitable.
- Enter basic info: You’ll be asked to include some basic information. Fill this out and click “get started”!
- Optimize: Time to enter more detailed profile info, choose a profile picture, and link your web address. When choosing a profile photo, and a cover photo too, pick something of appropriate dimensions that represents your business well.
- Update: Make sure that you’re updating your Facebook page, once you’ve created! Share news, interesting articles, company updates, and awards. A rarely-updated page that’s just sitting there collecting dust won’t leave a good impression, after all.
Get the Best Facebook Profile
A great Facebook can make you seem hip, attentive, and up-to-date. However, if you’re not in a position to be able to create one even after these guides, it’s perfectly okay. We understand that you’re busy, and that’s why we want to help you. If you need assistance creating your Facebook, our team of social media experts can help.